Saturday, April 23, 2011

do i really love him?

I start to question myself whether i like him or not.

I thought I like him .

But suddenly when we get closer , I don't feel like getting any closer to him . why ? I used to like him. When things got more serious , I start to freak out and back off . But When is gone , I regret for not appreciating the opportunity i have.

I m a very complicated person especially when it comes to love.

I make matters more serious and have many doubts about it.

Maybe I like to be single? If i didn't try , i wont love anyone courageously.

I have commitment issue.

I love independence .

I dont like to be attached .

He is also loves independence.

But Im very concern about him . I dont mind what he did or where he come from because I like him. His weaknesses doesn't really matter to me . love is blind for me.

Something has been holding back.

If someone likes me , I will freak out and contact less with that person .

Maybe he is not the one ?

No comments: