Monday, April 11, 2011

she feels.

She feels insecured. She likes him but no choice to let him go. she doest not play with his heart. If only the guy knows what a girl wants , she will be happy to be with him because they still love each other. Relationship is complicated. D asked me to get a bf. I said I dont want. I want to focus on career first. I have no interest and passion about love. I have no time to care about someone's feelings. I have no time to sacrifice for the other person. I will be very busy when I start working. Thinking about it , I also scared to die alone as age is catching up , the pressure of getting married will come. I automatically will avoid all the chances I have . I have this automatically " no" reaction. Maybe I 'm just not ready.

No comments: