Sunday, March 20, 2011

2nd time

Why is this so coincidence ? Yesterday I had a gathering at the same place as his hometown. I wish to bump into him because I hav nt seen him more than a year. I hate him for nt letting me to stop from thinking about him.

The feeling comes back again after 2 and an 1/2 yrs. maybe i am lonely ? I just cant make out my mind clearly. I always told myself he asks because he is lonely or he needs a replacement.

Today , I insisted " no " for the second time. I know it hurts me a lot because I believe I deserve a better one and I know is nt the right time. It is against my principle and value if I agree . I guess I need to wait for 2 more yrs. If there is fate to see each other , I will agree the next time.

No comments: