Tuesday, March 22, 2011

few days of hell

It was really hell for me these few days.

At first , I was confused with love

Then , my career that concerns me the most.

Two things come at the same time.

But i wish to choose career over love.

I am really upset because pwc hasnt called me yet.

I am really sad.

I have been waiting this for so long .

Now I hav an upcoming test this thursday

I cant really focus on my practices.

:( I wish i could cry loudly.

But I cant. maybe i am just too strong to cry out.

Love hurts.

Career does not go the way I want to .

Two most impt issues in my life and nw are affecting me so bad.

I hav been really patient.

What I hav done that the interviewer doesnt want to choose me ?

:( :( :( :(

I really miss him .

I really want to get this job offer.

Tomorrow I am going to be an aunt.

Why ? I am very sad and depress. No matter how I seek guidance from my friends , my heart still hurts badly. two things come at the same time are not fun .

I am waiting patiently.

No comments: